Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Black History Assmbly

Today was the school assembly for Black History month. Several students from the upper grades had been working non stop to get ready for this and the result was fantastic!! The school choir sang and danced to several different songs, some of the female students performed a dance, and a pair of first grade boys did an adorable lip-syncing performance to Candy Girl by New Edition. I am incredibly proud of the Pre-K students who were extremely well behaved and managed to sit relatively still for the hour and a half assembly.

Here are some pictures of the choir performing one of their songs and the dancers as they performed. I wish that I had been able to video it, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera and was forced to use my phone which is also the source of the bad photo quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment